Preschool (PK4) – Mrs. DeMarsh, Mrs. Polit
Meet Mrs. DeMarsh(PK4 and More) Teacher Email Mrs. DeMarsh
Immanuel’s preschool utilizes a pre-kindergarten curriculum throughout PK3 and PK4, with a concentration on readiness skills such as fine motor and gross motor skills, print awareness, phonics and math awareness. Daily activities include manipulatives, arts and crafts, circle time, free play, snack and table time.
Current Notes from the Teacher
Our PK4 philosophy is to teach from the same curriculum while using our own teaching gifts to provide a unique classroom experience. We work together daily to make sure each child is immersed in our amazing PK4 program.
This year again we are excited to offer 3 different PK4 & More classes for your child! Currently, our classes being offered will follow our Letter People curriculum while enriching student’s learning experience in all subject matters. Classes available are Monday/Tuesday/Thursday mornings from 8:30-11 OR Monday/Wednesday/Friday mornings from 8:30-11. We are excited to have 2 classrooms available this school year for our PK4 5 day program. This class is offered Monday-Friday from 8:30-11. Another new addition to our PK4 program…Afternoon classes are available on Mondays/Tuesdays/Thursdays from 12:30-3 pm as a multi-age classroom experience with 3 and 4 year olds. Check out our preschool pages for information regarding these program.
Helpful Links & Resources from the Teacher
Every now and then some links will get posted below which you may find helpful.
Mrs. DeMarsh’s PK4 Forms
- PK4 & More Snack Schedule
- PK4 & More ME Bag Schedule
- PK4 & More Typical Weekly Schedule
- Preschool Handbook 2017-2018
- Mrs. Polit’s PK4 Forms
- Some Other Fun Links…
- Handwriting Worksheets – Create custom worksheets using basic lettering
- Learning Planet – Interactive ABC’s, 123’s, colors, and shapes
- Time for Learning – Find your grade level and choose an activity
- Starfall – Calendar Skills – Create a monthly calendar and practice calendar skills
- Starfall – Letter Sounds – See how letters look and sound in words
- Fun with the Letter of the Week – Select the LOTW and see how it looks & sounds
PK4 Photo Gallery
Below are some various photos of the class and all things involving PK4. Have some pictures you would like to share? For any questions or concerns involving photos, please contact the teacher. Each teacher is responsible for managing all of the photos contained within their own classroom galleries.