KINDERGARTEN . Mrs. Anderson
Meet Mrs. Anderson
My name is Mrs. Lori Anderson and I am excited to be teaching kindergarten at Immanuel this year. I look forward to a fabulous year of sharing with my classes- sharing time, sharing ideas, and most of all, sharing Jesus!
Kindergarten is a year of great progress here at Immanuel. We work hard every day as we learn reading, math, science, social studies, music, computers and more. We learn to be great listeners and great friends.
Current Notes from the Teacher
E-LEARNING RESOURCES: (updated daily)
- FRIDAY, 3/20/20: Google Slide / Worksheets
- Weekly Schedule/Incentive Chart: 3/16-3/20
- IXL.com - practice math and phonics (language arts)
- ABCya.com - lots of learning games for the kids
- RAZ-KIDS.com - lots of stories to read!
- Learning.com - check the box that says "include completed assignments" to practice and review.
PREVIOUS E-LEARNING POSTS:
- THURSDAY, 3/19/20:
- WEDNESDAY, 3/18/20: Pastor Baerwolf's Daily Devotion-3/18
- TUESDAY, 3/17/20: PastorBaerwolf's Daily Devotion-3/17
- MONDAY, 3/16/20:
WEEKLY REVIEW: March 13, 2020 If nothing else, DO THIS!!
SHOW AND TELL TUESDAY: Postponed till April
EVERYDAY WORDS: Online Review I, can, the, we, see, a, like, to, and, go, you, do, my, are, with, he, is, little, she, was, have, for, of, they, said, want, here, me, what, said
KINDERGARTEN WEEKLY NEWSLETTER: March 13, 2020
KINDERGARTEN CALENDAR: March 2020
HOT LUNCH MENU: March 2020
Helpful Links and Resources
KINDERGARTEN PHOTO GALLERY
Below are some various photos of the class and all things involving Kindergarten. Have some pictures you would like to share? For any questions or concerns involving photos, please contact the teacher. Each teacher is responsible for managing all of the photos contained within their own classroom galleries.