Kindergarten – Mrs. Anderson
Meet Mrs. AndersonKindergarten Teacher Email Mrs. Anderson
Kindergarten is a year of great progress here at Immanuel. We work hard every day as we learn reading, math, science, social studies, music, computers and more. We learn to be great listeners and great friends.
Click here for a link to some FAQ’s and more details regarding our Kindergarten program.
Current Notes from the Teacher:
Well, we are back and working hard! Lots of learning going on as we run the home stretch to the end of the year! We are learning long vowels and silent “e”. We are also learning ways to measure and all about recycling. We made necklaces out of used plastic cups. So fun!
SHOW AND TELL TUESDAY: April 9: Mystery Bag Show and Tell – Lunch size paper bag with 3 clues as to what is inside.
EVERYDAY WORDS: I, can, the, we, see, a, like, to, and, go, you, do, my, are, with, he, little, is, she, was, have, for, of, they, want, said, here, me, what, this, help, too (Click here to practice on Google Slides)
KINDERGARTEN NEWS: April 5, 2019
KINDERGARTEN CALENDAR: April 2019
KINDERGARTEN CALENDAR AT A GLANCE: 2018-2019
KINDERGARTEN HANDBOOK: 2018-2019
Helpful Links & Resources from the Teacher
Every now and then some links will get posted below which you may find helpful.
- Minimouse.us – Teaches children how to use the computer mouse
- Handwriting Worksheets – Create custom worksheets using basic lettering
- Learning Planet – Interactive ABC’s, 123’s, colors, and shapes
- Time for Learning – Find your grade level and choose an activity
- Starfall – Calendar Skills – Create a monthly calendar and practice calendar skills
- Starfall – Letter Sounds – See how letters look and sound in words
- Fun with the Letter of the Week – Select the LOTW and see how it looks & sounds
Kindergarten Photo Gallery
Below are some various photos of the class and all things involving Kindergarten. Have some pictures you would like to share? For any questions or concerns involving photos, please contact the teacher. Each teacher is responsible for managing all of the photos contained within their own classroom galleries.