Kindergarten – Mrs. Anderson
Meet Mrs. AndersonKindergarten Teacher Email Mrs. Anderson
Kindergarten is a year of great progress here at Immanuel. We work hard every day as we learn reading, math, science, social studies, music, computers and more. We learn to be great listeners and great friends.
Click here for a link to some FAQ’s and more details regarding our Kindergarten program.
Current Notes from the Teacher:
Things are getting busier and busier! We are practicing for our Christmas program and making lots of wonderful creations!
Winter Recess Guidelines and what to bring/wear.
SHOW AND TELL TUESDAY: 12/11 Something that starts with Ff
EVERYDAY WORDS: I, can, the, we, see, a, like, to and, go, you, do, my, are (Click here to practice on Google Slides)
KINDERGARTEN NEWS: December 7, 2018
KINDERGARTEN CALENDAR: December Calendar 2018
KINDERGARTEN CALENDAR AT A GLANCE: 2018-2019
KINDERGARTEN HANDBOOK: 2018-2019
HOT LUNCH MENU: December 2018
Helpful Links & Resources from the Teacher
Every now and then some links will get posted below which you may find helpful.
- Minimouse.us – Teaches children how to use the computer mouse
- Handwriting Worksheets – Create custom worksheets using basic lettering
- Learning Planet – Interactive ABC’s, 123’s, colors, and shapes
- Time for Learning – Find your grade level and choose an activity
- Starfall – Calendar Skills – Create a monthly calendar and practice calendar skills
- Starfall – Letter Sounds – See how letters look and sound in words
- Fun with the Letter of the Week – Select the LOTW and see how it looks & sounds
Kindergarten Photo Gallery
Below are some various photos of the class and all things involving Kindergarten. Have some pictures you would like to share? For any questions or concerns involving photos, please contact the teacher. Each teacher is responsible for managing all of the photos contained within their own classroom galleries.