Kindergarten – Mrs. Anderson
Meet Mrs. AndersonKindergarten Teacher Email Mrs. Anderson
Kindergarten is a year of great progress here at Immanuel. We work hard every day as we learn reading, math, science, social studies, music, computers and more. We learn to be great listeners and great friends.
Click here for a link to some FAQ’s and more details regarding our Kindergarten program.
Current Notes from the Teacher:
We hope you join us next Friday at our EARLY CHILDHOOD S.T.R.E.A.M. NIGHT!
It was nice to get back to normal this week. Of course, normal in Kindergarten isn’t like any other normal! 🙂
We loved our Valentine’s Parties and we are so thankful for our Class Parents and Grandparents.
Winter Recess Guidelines and what to bring/wear.
SHOW AND TELL TUESDAY: CHANGED TO WEDNESDAY, 2/19: Letter Ww or Gg (hard g like “goat” or “gate”)
EVERYDAY WORDS: I, can, the, we, see, a, like, to, and, go, you, do, my, are, with, he, little, is, she, was, have, for (Click here to practice on Google Slides)
KINDERGARTEN NEWS: February 15, 2019
KINDERGARTEN CALENDAR: February Calendar 2019
KINDERGARTEN CALENDAR AT A GLANCE: 2018-2019
KINDERGARTEN HANDBOOK: 2018-2019
HOT LUNCH MENU: February 2019 Hot Lunch
Helpful Links & Resources from the Teacher
Every now and then some links will get posted below which you may find helpful.
- Minimouse.us – Teaches children how to use the computer mouse
- Handwriting Worksheets – Create custom worksheets using basic lettering
- Learning Planet – Interactive ABC’s, 123’s, colors, and shapes
- Time for Learning – Find your grade level and choose an activity
- Starfall – Calendar Skills – Create a monthly calendar and practice calendar skills
- Starfall – Letter Sounds – See how letters look and sound in words
- Fun with the Letter of the Week – Select the LOTW and see how it looks & sounds
Kindergarten Photo Gallery
Below are some various photos of the class and all things involving Kindergarten. Have some pictures you would like to share? For any questions or concerns involving photos, please contact the teacher. Each teacher is responsible for managing all of the photos contained within their own classroom galleries.