K+ Program – Mrs. Cunningham and Mrs. Hollquist
K+ is Immanuel’s All-Day section of Kindergarten! We are having so much fun enriching our Reading, discovering deeper Math, exploring Science and singing lots of songs! We also often focus on team-building activities, social interaction, and hands-on learning.
We are excited for the year ahead! We have lots of enrichment and exciting things planned! Every week we will focus on a new piece of children’s literature and use it to enhance our learning of reading, comprehension and writing. We also have fun with Math Journals, and lots, lots more!
Helpful Links & Resources from the Teacher
During the school year, I will post helpful links and things in this section.
Some Other Fun Links…
- Handwriting Worksheets – Create custom worksheets using basic lettering
- Learning Planet – Interactive ABC’s, 123’s, colors, and shapes
- Time for Learning – Find your grade level and choose an activity
- Starfall – Calendar Skills – Create a monthly calendar and practice calendar skills
- Starfall – Letter Sounds – See how letters look and sound in words
- Fun with the Letter of the Week – Select the LOTW and see how it looks & sounds
K+ Photo Gallery
Below are some various photos of the class and all things involving K+. Have some pictures you would like to share? For any questions or concerns involving photos, please contact the teacher. Each teacher is responsible for managing all of the photos contained within their own classroom galleries.