See the links below to see exciting adventures we can have together.
1st Grade – Mrs. Dougherty
Meet Mrs. Dougherty1st Grade Teacher Email Mrs. Dougherty
Together we will be exploring God’s World and all He has given us. We learn, play and grow as children of the Heavenly Father!
Helpful Links & Resources from the Teacher
Every now and then some links will get posted below which you may find helpful.
First Grade Skills Expectations
Choose a word list that your child is ready to practice and a PowerPoint presentation will open with one word per screen. Click your mouse to advance to the next word.
- Dolch Preprimer
- Dolch Primer
- Blue Book First List
- Blue Book Second List
- Blue Book Third List
- Blue Book Kucera Francis
- Pink Book Sentences
- Pink Book Sight Phrases
- Dance Mat Typing – The students enjoy this site in the computer lab. Please urge your child to memorize where the keys are…no peeking!
- Addition and Subtraction Game – The students enjoy practicing their math facts at this web site. Choose addition or subtraction from the Level One column.
- Word Work – Create words by adding letters to word family endings.
- Math Game – Choose “addition” or “subtraction” from the level one column.
- Counting Coins – Use this site to help your child practice counting coins.
- Jigsawdoku – “Sudoku” for youngsters (Play with pictures, letters, or numbers)
- Willy the Watchdog – A 2-player game for practicing time-telling skills
- Time 4 Learning – Find your grade level and choose an activity.
- Create Math Flashcards – Create and print your own flashcards.
- Handwriting Worksheet – Customized Denelian handwriting worksheets
- Jan Brett – Learn about Jan Brett and her fun animal friends.
1st Grade Photo Gallery
Below are some various photos of the class and all things involving 1st Grade. Have some pictures you would like to share? For any questions or concerns involving photos, please contact the teacher. Each teacher is responsible for managing all of the photos contained within their own classroom galleries.