2018 REGISTRATION begins on February 1 for community members. Apply early for your first choice of session. Click here for our New Student Application
If you could not attend our January Open House, please schedule a Monday appointment to tour the PK-8 classrooms, meet the staff, and find out more about our top-notch programs. Children are welcome too. Contact Julia Heinz at email@example.com for more information.
ILS offers personalized attention, high quality academics at every level, and a faith-filled environment where children and their families thrive. With classes for preschool, full and half day kindergarten and first through eighth grades, plus Extended Care, Immanuel strives to provide the highest quality program to prepare our students for their futures, both here on earth and for eternity.
Call or email for a personal tour to see if Immanuel is right for your child.
- PK3 students must by potty trained and 3 by Sept. 1 of the PK3 year
- PK4 students must be potty trained and 4 by Sept. 1 of the PK4 year
- Kindergarten Students must be age 5 by Sept. 1 of the K year
- First Grade through Eighth Grade
- MIDYEAR ENROLLMENTS ACCEPTED ON A SPACE-AVAILABLE BASIS