2018 -2019 Registrations are underway! Apply early for your first choice of session. Click here for our New Student Application
Please schedule an appointment to tour the PK-8 classrooms, meet the staff, and find out more about our top-notch programs. Children are welcome too. Contact Julia Heinz at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or complete the inquiry form below!
ILS offers personalized attention, high quality academics at every level, and a faith-filled environment where children and their families thrive. With classes for preschool, full and half day kindergarten and first through eighth grades, plus Extended Care, Immanuel strives to provide the highest quality program to prepare our students for their futures, both here on earth and for eternity.
Call or email for a personal tour to see if Immanuel is right for your child.
- PK3 students must by potty trained and 3 by Sept. 1 of the PK3 year
- PK4 students must be potty trained and 4 by Sept. 1 of the PK4 year
- Kindergarten Students must be age 5 by Sept. 1 of the K year
- First Grade through Eighth Grade
- Fun, Friends and Faith class for almost 3s and young 3s
- MIDYEAR ENROLLMENTS ACCEPTED ON A SPACE-AVAILABLE BASIS
ILS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policy, admissions policy, and athletic or other school-administered programs.