Kindergarten – Mrs. Anderson
Meet Mrs. AndersonKindergarten Teacher Email Mrs. Anderson
Kindergarten is a year of great progress here at Immanuel. We work hard every day as we learn reading, math, science, social studies, music, computers and more. We learn to be great listeners and great friends.
Click here for a link to some FAQ’s and more details regarding our Kindergarten program.
Current Notes from the Teacher:
We have 26 chrysalises! We now have to learn patience 🙂 as we wait for butterflies and as the K+ students wait for chicks, also.
We had fun at our egg hunt on Tuesday and we also got to make a rainbow out of jelly beans! Fun!
Come and look at our windows and see the beautiful stained glass crosses that we created. They are beautiful!
SHOW AND TELL TUESDAY: 4/25: Something that starts with Kk or Qq.
EVERYDAY WORDS: I, see, a, the, like, can, is, and, look, we, as, at, are, me, it, was, in, has, said, down, up, big, little, for, come, that, to, go, he, she, with, this, not, have, all, on
ANDERSON’S ANNOUNCEMENTS: April 21, 2017
KINDERGARTEN CALENDAR: April 2017
KINDERGARTEN CALENDAR AT A GLANCE: 2016-2017
KINDERGARTEN HANDBOOK: 2016-2017
HOT LUNCH MENU: April 2017
Helpful Links & Resources from the Teacher
Every now and then some links will get posted below which you may find helpful.
- Minimouse.us – Teaches children how to use the computer mouse
- Handwriting Worksheets – Create custom worksheets using basic lettering
- Learning Planet – Interactive ABC’s, 123’s, colors, and shapes
- Time for Learning – Find your grade level and choose an activity
- Starfall – Calendar Skills – Create a monthly calendar and practice calendar skills
- Starfall – Letter Sounds – See how letters look and sound in words
- Fun with the Letter of the Week – Select the LOTW and see how it looks & sounds
Kindergarten Photo Gallery
Below are some various photos of the class and all things involving Kindergarten. Have some pictures you would like to share? For any questions or concerns involving photos, please contact the teacher. Each teacher is responsible for managing all of the photos contained within their own classroom galleries.