Kindergarten – Mrs. Anderson
Meet Mrs. AndersonKindergarten Teacher Email Mrs. Anderson
Kindergarten is a year of great progress here at Immanuel. We work hard every day as we learn reading, math, science, social studies, music, computers and more. We learn to be great listeners and great friends.
Click here for a link to some FAQ’s and more details regarding our Kindergarten program.
Current Notes from the Teacher:
We are in the home stretch and working hard to finish everything! The students have come so far I’m so proud of them!
We are excited about our performance on Friday night and we can’t wait to share all that we have learned with you.
SHOW AND TELL TUESDAY: 5/23 Bring ANYTHING!
EVERYDAY WORDS: I, see, a, the, like, can, is, and, look, we, as, at, are, me, it, was, in, has, said, down, up, big, little, for, come, that, to, go, he, she, with, this, not, have, all, on
ANDERSON’S ANNOUNCEMENTS: May 18, 2017
KINDERGARTEN CALENDAR: May 2017
KINDERGARTEN CALENDAR AT A GLANCE: 2016-2017
KINDERGARTEN HANDBOOK: 2016-2017
HOT LUNCH MENU: May 2017
Helpful Links & Resources from the Teacher
Every now and then some links will get posted below which you may find helpful.
- Minimouse.us – Teaches children how to use the computer mouse
- Handwriting Worksheets – Create custom worksheets using basic lettering
- Learning Planet – Interactive ABC’s, 123’s, colors, and shapes
- Time for Learning – Find your grade level and choose an activity
- Starfall – Calendar Skills – Create a monthly calendar and practice calendar skills
- Starfall – Letter Sounds – See how letters look and sound in words
- Fun with the Letter of the Week – Select the LOTW and see how it looks & sounds
Kindergarten Photo Gallery
Below are some various photos of the class and all things involving Kindergarten. Have some pictures you would like to share? For any questions or concerns involving photos, please contact the teacher. Each teacher is responsible for managing all of the photos contained within their own classroom galleries.