K+ Program – Mrs. DeWitt
Meet Mrs. DeWittK+ Teacher Email Mrs. DeWitt
K+ is Immanuel’s All-Day section of Kindergarten! We are having so much fun enriching our Reading, discovering deeper Math, exploring Science and singing lots of songs! We also often focus on team-building activities, social interaction, and hands-on learning.
*Our field trip to see Pete the Cat was so exciting for our children to watch a stage play. Thank you to all parent chaperones and drivers. These experiences help children get excited about reading and books!
*With all the illness going around, please know we are cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces several times a day. We are encouraging children to wash hands, use hand sanitizer, and keep hands from mouth, nose, and eyes. Thank you for your support in trying to stay healthy!
Kindergarten Plus Newsletter: March 17, 2017
Helpful Links & Resources from the Teacher
During the school year, I will post helpful links and things in this section.
Some Other Fun Links…
- Handwriting Worksheets – Create custom worksheets using basic lettering
- Learning Planet – Interactive ABC’s, 123’s, colors, and shapes
- Time for Learning – Find your grade level and choose an activity
- Starfall – Calendar Skills – Create a monthly calendar and practice calendar skills
- Starfall – Letter Sounds – See how letters look and sound in words
- Fun with the Letter of the Week – Select the LOTW and see how it looks & sounds
K+ Photo Gallery
Below are some various photos of the class and all things involving K+. Have some pictures you would like to share? For any questions or concerns involving photos, please contact the teacher. Each teacher is responsible for managing all of the photos contained within their own classroom galleries.